yea. i hate doing these. I am not bitching. I would do anything for my cyber bro Jason K . well, let me say, in relative terms... no wait. that doesnt sound right either. quickly moves ahead. Hey Jas! Check out me list mateee! ARGGG (when is talk like a pirate day?).
1. Do you still have tonsils? – when i was five, i was given a book to read that had a wolf going to the hospital to have out his tonsils. the next day, i was admitted, wheeled into a room and anesthitized... yea. and i threw up blood. but... i was eating chips and ice cream the same day.
2. Would you bungee jump? – yea right. like if i needed a spinal alignment that bad, i would let the chinese girls walk on my back.
3. If You Could Do Anything In The World For A Living What Would It Be? – Professional Cat Trainer. No wait... Nomad! yea. thats me.
4. How many tattoos do you have? – needles with ink poking me in the epidermis! PASS!
5. Your favorite fictional animal? – Charlotte - she had a great web.
6. One person that never fails to make you laugh? – Myself. oh and Ed.
7. Do you consider yourself well organized? – in my mind or in real life? Pass.
8. Any Addictions? – Food, Sleep, a Good glass of bourbon.
9. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? – I try to stear clear of news. Tends to be homogonized and contrived for the masses. But i listen to NPR.
10. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus? – I like the Circus. Especially the Cirque de Soliel. yea. i could see that every week.
11. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? – an adult. so i could leave home.
12. Best Movie You've Seen This Year? – Little Miss Sunshine.
13. Favorite alcoholic drink – Makers and lemonade.
14. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? – Look at the clock.
15. Siblings? – Blood - two, in the world? many. and i love them all.
17. Have you ever gone to therapy? – am i still breathing? my mom is a therpist. everytime i get on the phone with her its kind of like a session.
18. If you could have one super power what would it be? – Become invisible. Think of all the changes you could do without anyone noticing you.
19. Do you own any furniture from Ikea? – ah. the shrine! the mecca! the one place i could go and furnish an entire apartment for under 5,000. Hell YES!
20. Have you ever gone camping? – Yes, but not since i was 14 and drinking boones farm. no wait. once in college at lake travis. and it was too cold to skinny dip, dagummit.
21. Gas prices! First thought? – Go Hybrid!
22. Your favorite cartoon character? – Foghorn Leghorn - although i have to give a shout out to SpongeBob.
23. What was your first car? – 1979 Super Beetle. never should have sold that car. ever. Bright orange!!!!!!!!
24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? – Why would i think that? relationships require work, and sometimes work requires a contract. Keeps things in perspective.
25. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? – I love the Cosby show. But The Simpsons, now thats just classic TV.
26. Do you go to church? – No.
27. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? – well, do i have to pick just one? Today? Johnny Depp. ask me again next week. or tomorrow.
28. What errand/chore do you despise? – LOL. giggles... as if i could narrow that down. mopping is the word of the moment.
29. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? – ITS FRIDAY!!!!! wOOOOOOt!!!!!!
30. Last time you puked from drinking? – Man, i dont remember its been that long. i remember a mercedes benz and some yellow bile... giggles. messed that guys paint job.
31. What is your heritage? – Austrian/Irish/English - my grandmother is swiss,and i look a lot like her.
32. Favorite flower? – Daffodils - but the runuculus gets a seriously close second
33. Disney or Warner Bros? - an analogy... disney = Playboy, warner = penthouse. i think i like playboy better.
34. What is your best childhood memory? – Summer Vacation and our trips to Hilton Head Island!
35. Your favorite potato chip? – I like pringles.
36. What is your favorite candy? – Chocolate... drools on her keyboard. and the darker the better. and throw in an almond? i am yours.
37. Do you burn or tan? – Both.
38. Astrological sign? – Pisces.
39. Do you own a gun? – Never in this lifetime. Threw up at the first sight of a Magnum and what it could do to a person. No way.
40. What do you think of hot dogs? – they should be smothered in chili and cheese. Or the kraut and relish dog is mighty fine too.
so i am supposed to pick someone to do this after me... who is a go for this one? Winter, Jen, C. Universe and anyone else that feels the need to do a meme.
Be well, make lists, take photos, eat heartily, and get ready for the change of the seasons. it is upon us.