A pot full of thought, and some random sarcasm to blend. no okra!
• I can't want it OR I can't like it. That is the phrase my son uses when he doesn't want to eat something. Or do something. Sounds about right to me.
• THIS IS FOR THE WOMEN, MEN BYPASS IT! ~ PEEERIODS!!!!!!!!! sheesh. Can you believe that Friday I used 4 overnight pads in four hours and was still standing? And I was not being a bitch at all? I challenge ANY man to this test.
• I HATE HATE HATE football! Did I mention how much I can't like it? well that's kind of a strong statement, but I would rather shave my nether region than watch it all day on Sunday, or Monday night! And, I still have a hard time sitting through the Super-Bowl. The season is too long, and its only four months! (maybe a left over feeeling from marching band days)
• Is it wrong to lie? yea. Seriously wrong. So why am I so tempted to do it so often!?
• How come I can't work 20 hours a week for the same amount of money they pay me to do 40? I already do all the work in 20 hours anyway! I am baffled at this concept. sighs. I need a home office.
• I HATE HATE HATE stupid drivers! I mean, its Monday, and I am not on top of things yet, but... seriously, maybe people should be required to refresh thier drivers liscence more than once every 10 years.
• Parenting is a B*tch! Discipline sucks. but the little buggers are sooo cute! and i think there is a reason for that.
• Most days I think about just making myself numb. I don't want to get out of bed, or see what is outside my apartment. But I do. I think its minor depression, the holidays do that to me.
• Someone hit my car, and drove away. Now my car is in the shop, and I have a rental. Funny how the person whose fault the wreck is, doesnt really have to do to much but agree when the insurance agent calls them to find out if it is thier fault. But no one was hurt, and my car gets a new bumper, and lights for christmas!
• Why does it seem that everything breaks down about the time Christmas rolls around? My car, my computer, my life... its a big mess right now. Not a horrible unrecoverable mess, but its not smooth. Ah. guess its always that way, but the Holidays seem to add a dose of "did i finish all my shopping" to it. And I am not looking forward to defending myself for two weeks while i visit my family. As much as I try to remain neutral, and not take things they say to me personally, after a week of it, i want to scream at someone! loudly and without censure. This time, I am going to take the baby on walks. Lots and Lots of walks.
• Sighs. So, when someone tells you that they love you, does that mean they do? Or does that mean they want to, and can only love in thier own way? Or... hell, what does love mean? I am tired of looking for that answer. I hope it finds me, cuz I am DONE looking. DONE!
If that isn't enough for you on a Monday, you got to get a life! kidding. Thanks for listening.I will be back tomorrow all sparkly and sunshiney again!
And thanks for the music suggestions. I am going to start making my list and filling it. Happy Maundays.