Thursday, May 10
What I want for Mothers Day
I don't want much. Because I don't really like Mothers day. It reminds me that there will be no celebration on Father's Day. And also that some day soon, I will have to try and explain why there is no daddy. So today while I was working out I figured out a few things to ask for on this Mother's Day.
1. I want this stupid F*cking war to be over. What is the purpose of our young men dying? We are not gaining freedom, nor are we gaining lower oil prices. Instead of spending money on this war, why don't we develop affordable energy alternatives to oil?
2. I want one gallon of Bliss Lemon Sage Soapy Sap. mmmmmmm lemon and sage... or just about anything lemon & sage from bliss.
3. MAID! can you hear me universe? I need a maid. Even if its someone that watches austin so I can clean properly... I need some assistance.
4. Some room in my budget for a vacation. yea I need some time off. And a few days away from the pressures of everyday existance as a single parent.
5. Sleep. I have been getting more and more, but.. I would love uninterrupted, no regime, no wake up time sleep.
I am a very lucky woman. I feel so honored and blessed with good health, good friends, and a perfect place I call home. I love my little guy, and just spending time with him is going to be the best mother's day prezzie of all.
What do you other mothers desire? Besides a little peace?