Another Meme from the Lizbet. This is it for a while people. No more taggin. K? K.
1. Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?
I like both. I do like old Black and White movies, just don't see them as much anymore.
2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
Wow. More than one, but right now? Politics. What a waste of time.
3. MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music? MP3's, and CD's
4. You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
For one second I would say Hell Yea. But I have a son, and he needs me. And he needs his family.
5. Seriously, what do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?
Ignorance and Prejudice. It makes war possible, it keeps people that are in danger, in danger, it takes food out of the mouths of the hungry, etc. I see these as the biggest issues of mankind.
6. How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?
I wish I knew. I have no concrete advice on how to rid the world of them. Communication and information dissemination is at a peak, but journalism is still involved with greed and prejudice. How do you end it?
7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be? I would have slept with that sculpture artist in college. Yep. And I would have pursued my musical/artistic talents as a career more.
8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be? Would have saved Jesus from the cross, made him keep on going. Imagine where religion would be today if it wasn't based on martyrism (is that a word?).
9. A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole' Opry” which do you choose? The opera. I love the opera.
10. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve? Jack the Ripper.
11. One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal? Interesting. So many choices. I think Mark Twain (or Will Rogers). I love to have lighthearted warm and comical conversations at dinner. Blackened catfish, dirty rice, spinach and egg salad with bacon dressing, Bourbon and cigars. For dessert? pecan pie.
12. You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky - what's the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact? Wait this is hell, because I can't do anything immoral without being punished. (and even people with great hearts and pure souls, get punished). So what is the question again? Oh. I just don't have immorality in me. Although, sleeping with Johnny Depp, who is a married man.. (wink to the I.C.) would be considered immoral. Like he would have me. HA.
13. If you could be anywhere in the world as you are answering this, where would that be?
In bed. In a hotel in Florence. and not alone. with room service. and fluffy robes. and painted toes... (sounds like a song).
I did this because Liz asked me to. If you heathens wanna try it, feel free! I saw it as an easy out for a Monday blog, seeing as I am in a total funk this month so far. Enjoy.