Okay you peeps... eliza Do-giggle and Sniper Kat, tagged me for 7 positive things about myself. I know someone else tagged me with the random meme, but hell, you get that random thing from me daily. so, we are going with the positives on this happy hump day... and awaaaayyy we go!
1) I love to laugh. I love to make people laugh. People compliment me on my laugh. Life is Gods joke, and the devil's misery, so live it up! I heard on iconoclasts, Deepok Chopra say, "Laughter is man's way of alleviating misery". That dude is wise.
2) I have an eye for beauty. I don't mean in the sense of beautiful people or what the world may perceive as beauty, I mean the core of it. What makes us "who we are" beauty. The beauty of the world I live in, even in its suffering, there is beauty. Its easy to find if you are looking for it.
3) I am a pretty cool mom. Although I lack some serious discipline skills, I have a son that smiles, has good manners, is well liked, and respects others. sorta.
4) I am not afraid of hard work. I enjoy getting my hands dirty when it calls for it. Getting down in there and messing in the muck. Its good for anyone's self esteem to see accomplishment like that.
5) I have some d*mn cute toes, and intense eyes. I am fortunate that genetics has gifted me with these.
6) I enjoy my friends, and like making new ones. You can never have enough people in your life to share your good fortune, if you have any.
7) I have the gift of a big shoulder. As in, when I am sitting and listening to someone, I can really feel what they are going through and be empathetic. I can hear what they are saying, and respond in a positive manner. Not in a patronizing condescending style, in a "say it like it is" way. I have no fear of truth. Its what people deserve to hear.
And thats more than you needed to know about me. Carry on Comrades.