Wednesday, March 5
All I want to do is sleep today. Why don't I work for myself again? :sighs: I wouldn't get anything done then either.
Okay while google-ing the picture I came across these lame excuses to use when caught sleeping at your desk. Top Ten Excuses when caught sleeping at your desk.
10) "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."
9) This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to."
8) "Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-Out. You probably got here just in time!"
7) "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm.
6) "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."
5) "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminating against people who do Yoga?"
4) "Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."
3) "The coffee machine is broken..."
2) "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot!
And the #1 best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk:" in Jesus Name, Amen."
man, this has to be the lamest list.. can anyone come up with a better one? like:
"Oh, that really does smell like pine."
"Did you find my contact?"
"I thought I heard a Who! (a person's a person no matter how small)"
"I was practicing for my acting class tonight. Our production is called "Insomniac".
can you think of any?