1. complete and wholehearted fidelity
2. a ceremony in which something (as a building) is dedicated to some goal or purpose
3. a message that makes a pledge [syn: commitment]
4. a short message (as in a book or musical work or on a photograph) dedicating it to someone or something
5. the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action; "his long commitment to public service"; "they felt no loyalty to a losing team" [syn: commitment]
In order for me to remain focused I needed the definition to be in plain view. I tried to go to the thesaurus to find synonyms. Nothing. Can you believe? I found that difficult to believe.
As stated, I am recovering from surgery. I have worries I have concerns. And I have sleepless nights. I am in pain, and I am learning. I chose to do this because I want my son to have a life that includes his mom being an active participant. Which includes hiking, some running, swimming with him, etc. And if this procedure works, I will be the mom I am determined to be.
I am trying to do some soul searching. Reading some heart = art books. Connecting with my spiritual center again, so that is what i am radiating for him. Teaching him to be honest with his dealings.
I am sorry. I have tried to type this four times and still having issues seeing and typing correctly. I fall asleep when I am thinking, and end up typing long lines because my hand is on the keyboard. I am dedicated to this project. I can't type and think right now. This will be finished and i will you soon.